ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit FormatterElement.java JUnitTask.java
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 13:36:52 GMT
On Wed, 28 May 2003, Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
wrote:

> If folks feel strongly about it, I'll revert it.

I second Conor's "doesn't feel right", but wouldn't call it a strong
feeling.

> There already is precedent in the <junit> task for this type of
> thing with the <test>/<batchtest> if/unless capability.

The if/unless in <test> is more or less a mirror of if/unless in the
include/exclude elements - it is meant to exclude tests when the
runtime environment is needed by a test is missing (and similar
situations).

This is different from toggling on/off a specific reporting IMHO.

Stefan