ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Ant status report (for board)
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 14:18:19 GMT
And the piece which I consider the most debatable from this report...

Thankfully Peter Reilly seems to be a persistent person, more than myself
for sure, as the resistance to improvements to Ant so desperately necessary
for people like me who extend Ant so much, should not face so much
resistance... That's OK. I'm now standing on the side line, waiting to see
where all this 'discussion' will lead. --DD