ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Selector tests/DifferentSelector
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 17:07:55 GMT
> Take a look at the README file I just posted into the test
> directory for
> selectors. This is just a preliminary attempt to explain
> things, so if it
> is unclear or doesn't address some issues that you fought
> hard to learn
> (sorry about that), feel free to post patches to it.

Hmm, I canĀ“t find any README there. I updated my local CVS tree
right now (27.Mai 18:56 Berlin time) and looked in
  src\testcases\org\apache\tools\ant\types\selectors (BaseSelectorTest.java)
  src\etc\testcases\types  (where selectors.xml lies)
  src\etc\testcases\types\gold
  src\etc\testcases\types\input
  src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\selectors  (FileSelector.java ...)
no README ...

Where should it be? Probably it would be a good start for extending the
docs\manual\CoreTypes\selectors-program.html.

Jan