ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: [PMC VOTE] Adoption of Bylaws
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 06:19:08 GMT
At 09:41 AM 5/21/2003 +1000, Conor MacNeill wrote:

>No, fixing typos wouldn't affect the vote, so please go ahead and fix them :-)

Ok, done.

But in proofing the document I realized there was another issue that may be
a significant typo or may just require a bit more editing.

The responsibilities section says this:

 > The PMC may consider the position of PMC chair annually and if supported
 > by 3/4 Majority may recommend a new chair to the board.

But the 3/4 majority is listed in neither the Approvals section nor in the
Actions section.

Did you mean for this to be a separate category of majority, or is this a
typo and you intended a 2/3 majority?