ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: copy task addition
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 14:17:38 GMT
Conor,
I was hoping you were right. I followed the docs on how to use the
filterchain in my copy task and I can't get those values to be replaced.
I even tried defining a property inside my build.xml file and that
didn't get picked up either.
My stuff must function differently, but I can see that implementing it
as a filterchain option would be better than the attribute I chose to use.

Here is my copy task... I did it properly, right?

      <copy toDir="${classes}" file="cocoon/WEB-INF/jrules.properties"
overwrite="true" filtering="true">
            <filterchain>
                <expandproperties/>
            </filterchain>