ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Free-form ANT Task Structure
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 16:17:51 GMT
To embed the config information, the easiest
is to map the info to objects.

Ant introspection is very powerfull and easy
to use for normal java data object.

Alternatively one can use the DynamicConfigurator
interface. This provides the name of the unknown element
and the name/value of unknown attributes.

Peter