ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: new committer: Jesse Stockall
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:56:03 GMT
On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 02:49  PM, Jesse Stockall wrote:
> On Sunday, April 6, 2003, at 01:13  AM, Steve Loughran wrote:
>

>> I nominate Jesse Stockall as a committer
>
> Cool, so what happens now?

We teach you the secret handshake and give you your official membership
card that you must present at all meetings before being allowed to
enter ;)

Actually, Stefan or Conor will likely be able to direct you further.
Essentially you get an Apache username/password and then you're in.  I
believe you'll have to sign a release form and fax it back to the
Apache office to have on file also.

	Erik