ant-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: having datatypes load classes
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:35:04 GMT
Dominique,

I really appreciate this effort towards extra explanation,
I had read the pointers from your first post by now and this
surely completed my undderstanding.

However, in the mean time I have been investigating some along
the way Stefan has shown... I am facing the 1.6 required along
that path now, but that's not a real showstopper for me (just a
bit of a nuance in upgrading what I have been using up to know)

I don't want to question the elegance, or correctness of your
solution, it's just that the other way comes a bit more natural
to me.  I'm sure your approach will help many others.

regards,
-marc=