ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/xdocs/stylesheets templates.vm
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:23:59 GMT
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:53 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> No question, it looks - umh - ugly on Netscape 4, don't know how much
> of a concern that has to be for us, though[1].

Probably not much of a concern. I've tested with a few browsers
Mozilla 1.2/1.3 on Linux
Konqueror on Linux
IE6 on Windows

All look OK to me. I'm interested in knowing if anyone has problems in other
combinations.

> It works (the menu comes at the top, the content below) for links and
> lynx (text-only browsers that are used by tools that read webpage to
> blind users) which is important IMHO.

Yes, I've been reading Mark Pilgrim's accessibility stuff.

--
Conor MacNeill
Blog: http://codefeed.com/blog/