ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Fwd: failure notice
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 05:53:30 GMT

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: failure notice
Date: 2 Apr 2003 05:29:29 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: conor@apache.org

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<dev@ant.apache.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000 bytes
 (#5.2.3)

conor       2003/04/01 21:29:26

  Modified:    docs     ant15_todo.html antnews.html bindownload.html
                        contributors.html cvs.html external.html faq.html
                        guidelines.html index.html legal.html license.html
                        mail.html mission.html page.css problems.html
                        projects.html resources.html srcdownload.html
               docs/projects index.html
               docs/projects/antidote design.html index.html module.html
               xdocs/stylesheets site.vsl templates.vm
  Log:
  Remove some tables from HTML and use CSS for layout instead.
  More to come