ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <stock...@magma.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/xdoclet AntXDocletTask.java DatatypeSubTask.java DatatypeTagsHandler.java IndexGen.java
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:25:54 GMT
On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 16:56, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> Hmmm... didn't realize EnumeratedAttributes were an issue.  The
> IntrospectionHelper stuff was dealing with it fine - what was going
> wrong?

The IntrospectionHelper stuff was working as designed when it had all
the required info, but XJavaDoc was unable to resolve inner classes that
lived in the super class hierarchy. Tasks like the <vss> family and
<jar> use EnumeratedAttributes that live in their parent class.

> I just saw some commits from Aslak that was changing XJavaDoc from
> being a singleton - that might break our stuff until we refactor it -
> at least it is likely to break Gump, and then we should upgrade.

I'll get rid the the deprecated XCollections and see if other changes
are required.

--
Jesse Stockall <stockall@magma.ca>