ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylamb...@tiscali-dsl.de>
Subject subant low-profile in ant's manual
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:34:20 GMT
Hi,

I notice that subant does not show in the index files of the ant manual of 1.6alpha, which
makes the task unnoticeable.
I think we should add something about subant in these two files :
docs/manual/tasksoverview.html
docs/manual/coretasklist.html

Or is this "low-profileness" wanted ?  I would prefer to advertise fully subant - even with
the warning that the task is an alpha version - and that it could be absent from ant 1.6 final
(which I doubt, because there is a need for the functionality that subant provides).

Cheers

Antoine