ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: subant low-profile in ant's manual
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 03:02:05 GMT
Its low profile through laziness. I think its man entry went in throgh a
drag-and-drop of the xdocs entry, and nobody bothered with the main index.
So go ahead and insert them, if you feel like it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de>
To: "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 12:34
Subject: subant low-profile in ant's manual

Hi,

I notice that subant does not show in the index files of the ant manual of
1.6alpha, which makes the task unnoticeable.
I think we should add something about subant in these two files :
docs/manual/tasksoverview.html
docs/manual/coretasklist.html

Or is this "low-profileness" wanted ?  I would prefer to advertise fully
subant - even with the warning that the task is an alpha version - and that
it could be absent from ant 1.6 final (which I doubt, because there is a
need for the functionality that subant provides).

Cheers

Antoine