ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject 1.6 milestones ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:50:50 GMT
Hi,

Do we have any plan or idea on when we'll start distributing 1.6 milestone
builds ?

Tomcat5 is getting stable, and the next milestone will probably include an
"embeded" profile that will be controlled by ant and jmx tasks. It would
really help to have a matching ant1.6M1 instead of requiring a head build.

I can't volunteer as release manager - and I don't want to push anyone
or anything, just want to get an idea about what to expect, so I either
remove deps on 1.6 or move ahead. Right now I'm only using <classloader>,
but I'll probably use import ( and I would use 1.6 for the improvements in
startup time )

Costin