ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject How do you communicate with an administrator of bugzilla?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:06:04 GMT
I want to change the email address by which I am known to Bugzilla.
There is no interface to do this that I was able to find..  I added a
new login, but now I realize that that I've just doubled my email load.
I've been all over the accessible Apache bugzilla pages and I find no
way to communicate with an admin.  Can someone provide one?

Thanks.

Steve Cohen
Sr. Software Engineer
Sportvision Inc.
scohen@sportvision.com
http://www.sportvision.com

Please note: As a result of the merger of
Ignite Sports and Sportvision, my email address
has changed to scohen@sportvision.com