ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Neal <S.N...@Smartkey.co.uk>
Subject New J2ME Ant task
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:00:13 GMT

I've implemented this task recently to help with J2ME development and
thought I'd share it under the GNU general public license.
Please take a look and feel free to use it.
I'd also like this to be added to the external tasks page of the Ant
website. The completed template follows.

	Regards - Steve.

<subsection name="Antic">
		Antic is a freely available task for packaging J2ME applications. It
produces both the Jar and
		Jad files in a single step. This allows *all* entries to be correclty set
in the jad file,
		including the size of the jar file that is produced. This task It has
been used and tested
		extensively with Sun's Wireless Toolkit and also the Nokia SDK and emulators.
			<th>Compatibility:</th>
			<th>URL:</th>
			<th>Contact:</th>
			<th>License:</th>