ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Fathman, Abraham" <Abraham.Fath...@53.com>
Subject Problem in WebSphere Deploy with Spaces
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:12:24 GMT
I found that when running an ejbjar if I was in a directory that had a space
I would get a series of

Unrecognized option:
Dev\HostIntegration\lib\AppInterfaceDevTools.jar;C:\applications\anthill\wor
k\Continuous_HostIntegration\10.

because my directory structure was
"C:\applications\anthill\work\Continuous_HostIntegration\10
Dev\HostIntegration" and I was including
lib\*.jar in my classpath.

Turns out the problem was that the classpath didn't have quotes around it in
the buildWebsphereJar method.

Here is a new line 582-584 of
apache-ant-1.5.2\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\ejb\Websphe
reDeploymentTool:

                if (getCombinedClasspath() != null &&
getCombinedClasspath().toString().length() > 0) {
                    args += " -cp \"" + getCombinedClasspath() + "\"";
                }

Abraham Fathman
eBusiness Architecture
513-534-4607