ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Artima SuiteRunner Task
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:08:54 GMT
Chris Reeves wrote:
> Ah - ok.
> And proof that no matter how tattered the pages of my copy of JDWA are,
> there's more gems to be found within.
> Thanks!
> Chris

I believe that particular snippet is a near-direct cut and paste from
ant's own build file. So the credit goes to whoever set up the <junit>
task in ant's build.xml

Actually, of all the pet peeves about junit, I have the following

1. I'd like logging integrated with ant log levels, even across processes

2 I want the notion of 'tests that fail but we dont consider
showstoppers'; these are 'expected failures'. Its nice to know when
these go away, and its nice to know when they fail in a different place
or for a different reason from before, but I dont want the build
stopping 'cos a test for a known bug is blocking everything.

View raw message