ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus-ant...@cognition.olin.edu>
Subject Re: Ant task and dirset/fileset
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:57:48 GMT
Hmm I notice that the source is marked as experimental and subject to
change. Is this still true? To what extent. I am slightly leary of
upgrading to an alpha branch for our builds, particularly if the
compelling feature is going to be a moving target :)

Also in your example buildfile, I am not sure I understand how the
targets work. It looks like clean, build reversion and rebuild all do
the same thing?

-Gus