ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: ssh exec task...
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:45:28 GMT
Attached are updates for the SSHExec task and documentation as diffs.
The updates fix the problem with output not always showing on the screen
(or log).

This task relies on jsch-0.1.3-rc1, available at
http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/jsch-0.1.3-rc1.zip. Earlier versions of jsch
will not work as one of the fixes to this version of jsch was
implemented specifically for the SSHExec task.

While I was at it, I fixed the "timeout" attribute so it actually does
something, plus I added some attributes from the <exec> task that seemed
appropriate:
"output" write the output to a file
"append" append to or overwrite the output file
"outputproperty" store the output in a property

Dale Anson