ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: xml parser and classloading
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:26:00 GMT
+ u'll have to add the ANT classpath inside to be able to launch the task. here a
sample where I was launching an ANT task inside a forked java to avoid pbs:

      <path id="mytask.class.path">
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.JAVA_HOME}/lib">
             <include name="tools.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.ANT_HOME}/lib">
             <include name="ant.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.CONT_HOME}/">
             <include name="ant-contrib-0.1.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.MAVEN_HOME}/repository/jaxp/jars">
             <include name="jaxp-1.2.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.MAVEN_HOME}/repository/xml-apis/jars">
             <include name="xml-apis-2.0.2.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.MAVEN_HOME}/repository/xalan/jars">
             <include name="xalan-2.3.1.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.MAVEN_HOME}/lib">
             <include name="commons-logging-1.0.1.jar" />
          </fileset>
       </path>

hope that will help.
seb.