ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: xml parser and classloading
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:22:58 GMT
Hi Erik !
I meant 'legacy' for u, the one u were using w/ 1.3 and that was working for u.

for ur concern, one way I would think of is to launch the xslt ant task inside
a java call and fork it, so that u are able to then set ur classpath and for
this task only (but looks to me u'll have to do it everywhere u want to access
this parser and not the java one).
seb.