ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: subant
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:50:42 GMT

Dominique Devienne wrote, On 14/03/2003 16.23:
> The dependency ordering addition is pluggeable... you just provide a
> resolver implementation.

Wow! :-D

Excellent news, very nice!

> I already submitted SubAnt.java (the older version).
> I now have these other classes I'd submit provided enough interest (the last
> two are not of interest to anyone but me):
>
> BuildPath.java
> BuildPathResolver.java
> DependencyCycleException.java
> DependencyNode.java
> DependencyNodeAdapter.java
> DependencyNodeImpl.java
> DependencyResolver.java
> DependencyResolverTest.java
>
> TahoeBuildPathResolver.java (private impl of BuildPathResolver)
> TahoeProject.java (private impl of DependencyNode)

This rocks, man!

Yes yes yes, I wanna use it! :-)

There is only one thing that is missing: in Gump each build needs to
have added the dependencies to the classpath... in this case, subant
should add them to the classpath when calling the project with "fork",
or setting it in a reference if not, so that the subbuild can use it.

What do you think? (I'm a bit excited, treat with care ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -