ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <erikab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released!
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:46:17 GMT
Hi guys,

while trying to download the new Ant release I realized that the mirrors
have not yet picked up the new package. Up to now it seems that it is
only available via apache.org/dist/ant/...

This is slightly annoying for ordinary users since they most likely will
get a 'Not Found' message when trying to download.

Not sure what the best possible way to handle this would be, but perhaps
it's necessary to wait one or two days before announcing a release so
that the mirrors get a chance to pick it up...

cheers,
Erik