ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Call for defaults.properties maintanance...
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:30:07 GMT
Hi Stefan and all!

> > To solve this topic I'd like to clearify here which of the listed
> > elements should be listed in the defaults.properties
>
> Almost all of them are base classes that should not be listed or
> utterly, totally deprected and removed task - the classes are still
> there for people who may have used the API directly.
>
> I think there is nothing listed, that should be in the properties
> files.  The gory details:

So I am glad, that I can rely upon the the actuality of the
defaults.properties! Thanx!

I am currently working on a taskdef/typedef wizard (for ANTidote of course)
and I want to provide "in-the-classpath-findable" Tasks/Types in a list.
I'll simply filter out all found abstact classes... ... and probably all
Types/Tasks in "our" packages, but probably others have reused our
package-structure for their additional classes...!?!

Thoughts? Improvements?

Greetings,
Christoph