ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Krysalis Centipede, Ruper, Version to Ant
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:57:32 GMT
> > At this stage, I think it is appropriate for us to look at
> > Ruper. Centipede is, at this stage, something to layer on
> > top of Ant and should remain separate, IMHO.
>
> I agree that Centipede should remain separate and remain on
> top of Ant.
> I also think that Centiepde can become an Ant subproject in it's own
> right, with committers that have access only to the eventual
> "ant-centiepde" module.

I support this idea! I see Centipede on the same level as Antidote!
Supprojects additionally do not have anything to do with the Ant
releases or release schedule and bugs/issues!

Probably Centipede has to be incubated before ;).

Should Ruper become a subproject, too?

Gump should - IMHO - become an Ant SUBProject, too (Jakarta -> Ant)

Thoughs?

Greetings,
Christoph