ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Regression in CVS HEAD - probably related to embed proposal
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:11:16 GMT
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:48 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> OK, will disable the test shortly.
>
> I've also added the test to the 1.5 branch, where it passes.  Just to
> prove we are talking about a regression here.

I'm looking at it. Sequential's maybeConfigure is never called so the fix you
put in there for 1.5 will not work. We probably need to look at the whole
strategy that is in place now since sometimes maybeConfigure is called and
sometimes it isn't. It's tied up in UnknownElement I'll see if I can map it a
bit to get a good understanding.

I also want to pull out a whole duplicated class that I came across. Actually
a lot of code needs to cleaned up.

--
Conor MacNeill
Blog: http://codefeed.com/blog/