ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: 1.5.3?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:23:14 GMT
On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:02 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as I feared, the zip refactorings have introduced a (at least one)
> nasty bug.  I think 17648 is serious enough to warrant a 1.5.3 release
> rather soon.  We might get a chance to look into the new FTP issue at
> the same time.
>
> Thoughts?

There is also a junit version issue which we should address. So, I think 1.5.3
is a goer. Perhaps the beta period was too short - although only releases
seem to bring issues out :-).

The question, I think, is how long do we wait to shake out any other issues?
Should we limit 1.5 branch changes to these fixes to avoid introducing other
issues?

Conor