ant-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Consumer <faceless1...@yahoo.com>
Subject [SUBMIT] scp
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 04:23:38 GMT
Rationale for scp task:
Scp is the preferred choice for remote users.  Many
servers only expose SSH for remote access.  Scp is
used quite often to send files to a remote server,
which depends on the developer having a scp client for
his/her platform.  Java developers need a portable
integrated solution for accessing scp through their
build scripts.

This source depends on the jsch-0.1.0+ library found
at: http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/

(I did not have access to CVS so I included the whole
file for defaults.properties and optional-task.html.)

charlie