ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject ClassLoader and Properties handling behaviour
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:30:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm am not up all all the new features for the next release of Ant but I
have heard that it is now possible to specify ClassLoaders and
Properties handlers. Is this true?

In Maven we embed the use of Ant and I would like Ant to use the
ClassWorlds (classworlds.werken.com) mechanism we have in place and
remove the use the commons-sandbox Grant project.

If this is indeed true could someone point me at the the relevant code?

Also, someone pointed James at the lifecycle document for taskdefs but
can't seem to find it, could someone point me at that also?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com