ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Configurator
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:51:54 GMT
On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 01:45  PM, Brett Wooldridge wrote:
> <mywrapper someattr="somevalue">
>     <junit ...>
>         <yada yada>
>     </junit>
> </mywrapper>
>
> Further, mywrapper is being used inside of a parallel task
> (it may not matter, but I'm trying to provide all data).

Wow, quite a complex scenario you have there - using real Ant tasks as
nested elements *and* within <parallel>... I certainly don't have any
words of wisdom for this.

> I cannot find any usage of DynamicConfigurator within the
> 1.5.2 ant source tree (ie no "implementations") to compare
> my code to.

The latest XDoclet code uses it, and I've used it for my Lucene <index>
task and other example tasks for the book, but never to the level
you're trying it.  Perhaps the XDoclet implementation of it can help?

	Erik