ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: ssh exec task...
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:52:15 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dale Anson" <danson@germane-software.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 14:57
Subject: Re: ssh exec task...

> How do I post changes to the optional/ssh files to cvs?
>
> Dale

run cvs diff -u against the files to create .diff files that you post as
patches, then keep reminding people till it gets taken up. Committers take
the files, patch them and commit the changes.

On this subject, who knows where I can get a copy of patch.exe that does not
fail on a two-cpu winXP box, the way the wincvs version does. I am having to
ftp files back to a unix server to patch right now. one extra caveat: I dont
want to have to install cygwin. I just need a URL of an up to date
port/build of the core Gnu unix command toolchain.

-steve