ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSH Tasks
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:08:01 GMT
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Dale Anson <danson@germane-software.com> wrote:

> I too would like to get a feel from the Ant devs about how to
> proceed with this.

I am very interested in having ssh and scp (or sftp, don't care too
much, maybe even both) tasks within Ant's distribution.  I am willing
to maintain them (and I'm sure my fellow committers will help 8-).

> I'd be happy to donate the tasks I've done as a starting point.

This is fine with me, but maybe we should first get the task's
semantics straight.

Does your task work that way?

Oh, and you'd have to sign a donation form that I can send to you.

Stefan