ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Proposed Release Date for Ant 1.5.2?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:01:29 GMT
You can set a different version of Ant to use with the IDE...we have
worked hard to make this as easy as possible and have no (little) impact
on the integration.
You can point to an Ant install and use that as your Ant home location.
We provide an Ant version with the Eclipse SDK for the "out of the box"
experience.

We do not modify Ant...just provide a different entry point, build
loggers, input handler,  etc (and a little bit of UI ;-) )

Try it out and give us feedback at platform-ant-dev@eclipse.org.

Darins

Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com>
02/06/03 01:15 PM