ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: hello
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:03:44 GMT
Mark:

What a great idea
Some of this functionality is covered by

org.apache.tools.ant.types
Class PatternSet.NameEntry
createInclude
public PatternSet.NameEntry createInclude()add a name entry on the include
list

    Overrides:
    createInclude in class MatchingTask

----

createIncludesFile
public PatternSet.NameEntry createIncludesFile()add a name entry on the
include files list

    Overrides:
    createIncludesFile in class MatchingTask

    and PatternSet.NameEntry has
          PatternSet.NameEntry()

      Method Summary
           java.lang.String evalName(Project p)

           java.lang.String getName()

           void setIf(java.lang.String cond)

           void setName(java.lang.String name)

           void setUnless(java.lang.String cond)

           java.lang.String toString()

  so you see the list of included files is included based on the conditional
  of setIf() and setUnless() and evalName()
I have a sense that Im missing another feature of #if #elif #endif you are
speaking of???

This is something we should think about
Thanks,
Martin