ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kamesh Sampath" <kamesh_samp...@msn.com>
Subject New Ant -GUI Tool and <if> task
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 04:22:26 GMT

Hi all ,

I have been working on developing a  standalone tool for Running Ant ,
creating build file etc., if anyone intrested in testing it or wanna know
more about it please  reply me , i will send you the src files along with
the documentation , my idea is to make one cheap tool for running ant ,
because of its non-gui interface my people are reluctant to trun for it , my
idea is to make ant a user friendly tool to every one.Please do reply for
this mail, i am intrested in knowing your response, moreover i have even
created a new task <if> which will execute some ant targets based on the
if's conditon attribue , anyone intrested in this task kindly mail me , i
will send the task along with documentation.

Regards
Kamesh Sampath