ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Java Burre" <javabu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using mapper in own task
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:29:39 GMT
Hello,
I'm new to the list so I have no idea yet how things go around here.

I assume this is the correct place to post questions regarding the writing
of custom tasks. Hit me if this is not true.

I'm writing a task in which I would like to use the mapper element as a
nested element. However adding the method "public void addConfiguredMapper
(Mapper mapper) doesn't seem to do the job.
Can someone provide me more information about how to integrate the mapper
type ?

Is it correct to use the mapper method
<code>
String[] result=mapper.getImplementation().mapFileName(source);
</code>

To let the mapper instance do the convertion as defined in the mapper
definition ?

Kind regards,

JavaBurre.
--may the source be with you--