ant-dev mailing list archives

From tbee <t...@tbee.org>
Subject ANT translate fix
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:19:38 GMT
Hey guys,

I found a bug in the optional ANT translate task. It is not able to
replace two tokens that are to close together. For example:

	@aaa;,@bbb;

The problem is in the replace-token-with-value algorithm in the
Translate.java file. The algorithm simply isn't pure (no offence to
any developer intended), so I've rewritten it.

Unfortunately, but understandable, I cannot check my new source in.
So I've attached it to this email:

- Test.java: demonstrates my algorithm
- Translate.java: the modified source

Please tell me if you'll include it, so I don't need to use a patched
Translate.java. Or give me write premission on CVS on Translate.java.

Thanks for a great tool!

Tom