ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <>
Subject RE: FW: starteam ant tasks
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:06:09 GMT
Well, I've checked out the latest branch from CVS.  I don't know how to check out the 1.5.
 The documentation on the CVS page of the project only gives instructions for checking out
the head.

If that's what you wanted me to do, then the build I made from this version passes my tests.
 I do note, however, that calling ant -version against this
version tells me that I am running 1.6alpha, so maybe that was not the test you wanted me
to run?