ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - ant-xdocs-proposal
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:14:08 GMT
On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 02:21  AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> I'd use Gump's <javadoc> for that.  Just give me the name of the
> startpage and I'll add it for you.

build/docs/manual/index.html

I hacked together a very quick and dirty index generator (yes, it
probably should output XML and then <xslt> in the future! :).

Maybe in time for tonights Gump run?!  :)

> <javadoc> is a bit of a misnomer as it doesn't really mean javadoc but
> just <doc> - it will generate an annotated link to the file you point
> it to.

Where will that link appear?  On this page:

	http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/ant-xdocs-proposal.html

Thanks!

	Erik