ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean P. Kane" <>
Subject 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:34:33 GMT
Hi all. I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the
ClearCase cleartool Lock and Unlock functions. When I have time I also
plan on adding the Make Baseline functionality. I joined the list so I
could find out who would be the appropraite person to submit these files
to for review and possible inclusion in future version of Ant.

Sean P. Kane
Lead Infrastructure Architect                           Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."

View raw message