ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean P. Kane" <spk...@genomatica.com>
Subject 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:34:33 GMT
Hi all. I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the
ClearCase cleartool Lock and Unlock functions. When I have time I also
plan on adding the Make Baseline functionality. I joined the list so I
could find out who would be the appropraite person to submit these files
to for review and possible inclusion in future version of Ant.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane                                       spkane@genomatica.com
Lead Infrastructure Architect                           Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."