ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:48:33 GMT
On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 04:18 PM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 11:57  AM, Jesse Stockall wrote:
>> Now the plot thickens... The merges work fine on Mac OSX, but fail
>> (no errors) on Linux with Java 1.3.1 and 1.4. Maybe I'm running into
>> the same problems as Gump.
>
> Strange.  I'm on Mac OS X, so maybe thats why I see success.  This is
> a very strange thing.  I'll dig on this too.

D'oh!

The search pattern for the merge file looks for the exact name of the
task.  All the task names are all capitalized, but the names of the
merge files were in lowercase. Mac OS X's file system isn't
case-sensitive so like Windows the files would be found. I changed the
case on Linux and now all is well.

Jesse Stockall - jesse@cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Corp.