ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:43:38 GMT
On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 12:32  PM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> I actually appreciate the absence of the graphic, as it eliminates the
> broken images when you use xdocs to generate task documentation for
> other
> projects. There is no reason why xdocs cant document ant-contrib,
> axis, fop,
> everything that has ant tasks inside gump

I guess this broadens the goals to include a default HTML UI generation
that is not Ant specific.  I think we still want some Ant-specific
stuff so that it fits into our website seamlessly rather than how it
looks (disjointed) currently.

Certainly since the info is in XML, its fair game for folks to generate
in whatever format they like.  Anyone gonna get FOP PDF generation
going?  :)

	Erik