ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:41:41 GMT
On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 08:46 PM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> What do you folks think?   Where do we go from here with it?

How is the optional vs required, and default values being handed for
attributes? Some tasks such as the VSS and Pvcs tasks have:
"Attribute description; optional, default false."

Others like CCMReconfigure have "Attribute description (default false)."

I assumed that the "Attribute description; optional, default false."
syntax would generate a column for required vs optional and another
column for the default value if there was one. Is this in the works?

In your reply to Gus Heck today you mentioned that there is a facility
to pull in samples. All I could see for the javac task that you used as
an example is the html in the javadoc comments for the class. Could you
point me in the right direction, I'd like to play with this facility.

All in all, it looks pretty good.

Jesse Stockall - jesse@cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Corp.