ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: <property refid=> question
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:58:30 GMT
Really the only thing the refid variant does is call the toString()
method on the datatype instance and puts the results in to the property.

Its only handy (currently) on the <path> types to get the full path
string.  I don't think its useful for any other datatypes.

For your particular goal, I don't think the refid attribute on
<property> comes into play.

	Erik