ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: AW: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:09:59 GMT
Two minutes ago a read an article that 95% of all (European) browsers
should be Internet Explorer ... but that´s not a real point for an
open source team :-)

Jan Matèrne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Moebius [mailto:stmoebius@yahoo.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 14. Februar 2003 13:00
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: ant xdocs! it ran!

--- Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> I would prefer a sticky index, too.
> So have no frames (for Erik :-) and you have the index always
> viewable.
> But maybe the length of the index could be a problem (especially why
> its
> generated). I don´t know whether it´s possible. But sulutions could
> be:
> - scrollable area
> - collapsing submenus
I'd prefer the latter. And doing it is as simple as 3 lines of
javascript. Only thing I don't know is in which browsers it will work...

=====
Stefan Moebius       <stmoebius@gmx.de>
  Wurzener Str. 43        +49 351 8475827
  01127 Dresden           +49 172 8739617