ant-dev mailing list archives

Subject AW: Moving the CVS module?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:58:54 GMT
Moving from jakarta --> ant is IMO systematically right and therefore
useful for the future. So would 'vote' for it (if I had the right for voting

Another suggestion: what about making a nightly snapshot of the whole CVS
(ok, the
whole Ant-CVS) available for download? Not anybody knows how to download via
(thanks again Erik for cvsgrap@sourceforge).

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Bodewig []
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2003 09:53
Betreff: Moving the CVS module?

Yes, this is a sequel and there will be more 8-)

jakarta-ant -> ant
jakarta-ant-antidote -> ant-antidote

Such a move will be inconvenient for people who have checked out the
modules, but nothing a quick script like

for i in `find jakarta-ant-* -type d -name CVS`; do
    perl -pi -e 's/jakarta-ant/ant/' $i/Repository

or a fresh checkout couldn't fix.

Again, if there is consensus, I'd take this to the infrastructure

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: