ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Reilly" <srei...@point2.com>
Subject RE: Javac task design problems
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:24:07 GMT
Stefano,

Another message on this list from Bill Burton just mentioned the following:

<quote>
	Hello,

	<snip/>

	Check out http://vpp.sourceforge.net/, a Velocity preprocessor.  The
	syntax will be a little different than CCP but it should do what you
	want.  With the <vppjavac> task, you can preprocess and compile in a
	single step.

	-Bill
</quote>

Perhaps this could help solve your problem as well?

Sean Reilly
Software Architect, Point2 Technologies, Inc.
(306) 955-1855
sreilly@point2.com