ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <Anderson....@vectorscm.com>
Subject RE: SSH Tasks
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:46:03 GMT
Stefan, I see your point, and I agree. Can there be some flag that specifies
interactivity?  Or non-interactivity? Perhaps the default behavior should be
to assume interactivity unless the "interactive" flag is set to false. I'm
thinking of something like:

<!-- Non-interactive -->
<ssh host="myhost" username="myname" password="mypass"
	interactive="false"
	command="cd /usr/local/bin ; rm -rf product ; tar zxf
product.tar.gz"
	/>

<!-- Interactive -->
<ssh host="myhost" username="myname" password="mypass">
	<read>bash-2.03$ </read>
	<write>cd /usr/local/bin</write>
	<read>bash-2.03$ </read>
	<write>rm -rf product</write>