ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <Anderson....@vectorscm.com>
Subject RE: 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:28:38 GMT
Here are the two classes needed for clearcase make baseline task. Enjoy....

-Rob A

//-----------------------

package org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase;

import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.ClearCase;

public abstract class ClearCaseExtra extends ClearCase {
	public static final String COMMAND_CREATEBASELINE = "mkbl";
	public static final String COMMAND_LSSTREAM = "lsstream";
}

//-----------------------

package org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase;

import org.apache.tools.ant.Project;
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.Commandline;
import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.*;

/**
 * Task to CreateBaseline command to ClearCase.
 * <p>
 * The following attributes are interpreted:
 * <table border="1">
 *   <tr>
 *     <th>Attribute</th>
 *     <th>Values</th>
 *     <th>Required</th>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>comment</td>
 *      <td>Specify a comment. Only one of comment or cfile may be
used.</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>commentfile</td>
 *      <td>Specify a file containing a comment. Only one of comment or
cfile may be used.</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>baselinerootname</td>
 *      <td>Specify the name to be associated with the baseline.</td>
 *      <td>Yes</td>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>nowarn</td>
 *      <td>Suppress warning messages</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   <tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>identical</td>
 *      <td>Allows the baseline to be created even if it is identical to the
previous baseline.</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>full</td>
 *      <td>Creates a full baseline.</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   </tr>
 *   <tr>
 *      <td>nlabel</td>
 *      <td>Allows the baseline to be created without a label.</td>
 *      <td>No</td>
 *   </tr>
 * </table>
 *
 * @author Robert Anderson
 */
public class CCCreateBaseline extends ClearCaseExtra {
    private String m_Comment = null;
    private String m_Cfile = null;
    private String m_BaselineRootName = null;
    private boolean m_Nwarn = false;
    private boolean m_Identical = true;
    private boolean m_Full = false;
    private boolean m_Nlabel = false;

    /**
     * Executes the task.
     * <p>
     * Builds a command line to execute cleartool and then calls Exec's run
method
     * to execute the command line.
     */
        Commandline commandLine = new Commandline();
        Project aProj = getProject();
        int result = 0;

        // Default the viewpath to basedir if it is not specified
        if (getViewPath() == null) {
            setViewPath(aProj.getBaseDir().getPath());
        }

        // build the command line from what we got. the format is
        // cleartool checkin [options...] [viewpath ...]
        // as specified in the CLEARTOOL.EXE help
        commandLine.setExecutable(getClearToolCommand());
        commandLine.createArgument().setValue(COMMAND_CREATEBASELINE);

        checkOptions(commandLine);

        result = run(commandLine);
        if (result != 0) {
            String msg = "Failed executing: " + commandLine.toString();
            throw new BuildException(msg, location);
        }
    }

    /**
     * Check the command line options.
     */
    private void checkOptions(Commandline cmd) {
        if (getComment() != null) {
            // -c
            getCommentCommand(cmd);
        } else {
            if (getCommentFile() != null) {
                // -cfile
                getCommentFileCommand(cmd);
            } else {
                cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_NOCOMMENT);
            }
        }

        if (getIdentical()) {
            // -identical
            cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_IDENTICAL);
        }

	if (getFull()) {
	    // -full
	    cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_FULL);
	} else {
	    // -incremental
	    cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_INCREMENTAL);
	}

	if (getNlabel()) {
	    // -nlabel
	    cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_NLABEL);
	}

	// baseline_root_name
        cmd.createArgument().setValue(getBaselineRootName());

    }

    /**
     * Set comment string
     *
     * @param comment the comment string
     */
    public void setComment(String comment) {
        m_Comment = comment;
    }

    /**
     * Get comment string
     *
     * @return String containing the comment
     */
    public String getComment() {
        return m_Comment;
    }

    /**
     * Set comment file
     *
     * @param cfile the path to the comment file
     */
    public void setCommentFile(String cfile) {
        m_Cfile = cfile;
    }

    /**
     * Get comment file
     *
     * @return String containing the path to the comment file
     */
    public String getCommentFile() {
        return m_Cfile;
    }

    /**
     * Set baseline_root_name
     *
     * @param baseline_root_name the name of the baseline
     */
    public void setBaselineRootName(String baseline_root_name) {
        m_BaselineRootName = baseline_root_name;
    }

    /**
     * Get baseline_root_name
     *
     * @return String containing the name of the baseline
     */
    public String getBaselineRootName() {
        return m_BaselineRootName;
    }

    /**

    /**
     * Set the nowarn flag
     *
     * @param nwarn the status to set the flag to
     */
    public void setNoWarn(boolean nwarn) {
        m_Nwarn = nwarn;
    }

    /**
     * Get nowarn flag status
     *
     * @return boolean containing status of nwarn flag
     */
    public boolean getNoWarn() {
        return m_Nwarn;
    }

    /**
     * Set the identical flag
     *
     * @param identical the status to set the flag to
     */
    public void setIdentical(boolean identical) {
        m_Identical = identical;
    }

    /**
     * Get identical flag status
     *
     * @return boolean containing status of identical flag
     */
    public boolean getIdentical() {
        return m_Identical;
    }

    /**
     * Set the full flag
     *
     * @param full the status to set the flag to
     */
    public void setFull(boolean full) {
        m_Full = full;
    }

    /**
     * Get full flag status
     *
     * @return boolean containing status of full flag
     */
    public boolean getFull() {
        return m_Full;
    }

    /**
     * Set the nlabel flag
     *
     * @param nlabel the status to set the flag to
     */
    public void setNlabel(boolean nlabel) {
        m_Nlabel = nlabel;
    }

    /**
     * Get nlabel status
     *
     * @return boolean containing status of nlabel flag
     */
    public boolean getNlabel() {
        return m_Nlabel;
    }

    /**
     * Get the 'comment' command
     *
     * @return the 'comment' command if the attribute was specified,
otherwise an empty string
     *
     * @param CommandLine containing the command line string with or without
the comment flag and string appended
     */
    private void getCommentCommand(Commandline cmd) {
        if (getComment() != null) {
            /* Had to make two separate commands here because if a space is
               inserted between the flag and the value, it is treated as a
               Windows filename with a space and it is enclosed in double
               quotes ("). This breaks clearcase.
            */
            cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_COMMENT);
            cmd.createArgument().setValue(getComment());
        }
    }

    /**
     * Get the 'commentfile' command
     *
     * @return the 'commentfile' command if the attribute was specified,
otherwise an empty string
     *
     * @param CommandLine containing the command line string with or without
the commentfile flag and file appended
     */
    private void getCommentFileCommand(Commandline cmd) {
        if (getCommentFile() != null) {
            /* Had to make two separate commands here because if a space is
               inserted between the flag and the value, it is treated as a
               Windows filename with a space and it is enclosed in double
               quotes ("). This breaks clearcase.
            */
            cmd.createArgument().setValue(FLAG_COMMENTFILE);
            cmd.createArgument().setValue(getCommentFile());
        }
    }

        /**
     * -c flag -- comment to attach to the file
     */
    public static final String FLAG_COMMENT = "-c";
        /**
     * -cfile flag -- file containing a comment to attach to the file
     */
    public static final String FLAG_COMMENTFILE = "-cfile";
        /**
     * -nc flag -- no comment is specified
     */
    public static final String FLAG_NOCOMMENT = "-nc";
        /**
     * -identical flag -- allows the file to be checked in even if it is
identical to the original
     */
    public static final String FLAG_IDENTICAL = "-identical";
	/**
     * -incremental flag -- baseline to be created is incremental
     */
    public static final String FLAG_INCREMENTAL = "-incremental";
       /**
     * -full flag -- baseline to be created is full
     */
    public static final String FLAG_FULL = "-full";
       /**
     * -nlabel -- baseline to be created without a label
     */
    public static final String FLAG_NLABEL = "-nlabel";

}